The Grade 4 camp

Two weeks ago we went on camp. We went to Simonsberg.

 Our class went with another class called the Partridges.
 We went to a place called Giraffe House, we saw... two giraffes,zebras,a bearded dragon,a spider, snakes, meercats,a warthog, flamingos,  and the best of them all is the monkeys!


A few minuets/hours later we arrived at Simonsberg christian center and we where shown our dormitories! My friend Zac and I got a room to ourselves and we had our own bathroom and shower!


We did very fun activities, my two favorite activities where S.T.O.P Stop! and the obstacle coarse! the other activities were zip-lining, rope swinging, blind fold challenge, fort building, Elkanah's got talent and the night hike!

My favorite thing on camp was the food and the bonfire! The only reason why is because I really love eating food!

on Friday we packed up all our stuff in our dorm, we ate breakfast and we left. I felt very sad leaving Simonsberg. When I was on the bus i was very tired but when i saw my mom I forgot that I was tired.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Singing Inspector

A day in the life and home of a child in an informal settlement

Swift playground