The Singing Inspector

Hello, my name is Charles


I went for a singing inspection at school, and the inspector was called Mr Raymond. He was the meanest man I have ever met in my life, so I was sent up with my friend Benny, but! We did not know any songs at all, but Pretty Polly. He demanded for us to sing a song, but we did not say or sing anything.

I was very shy, but in a very tiny voice, I said “ we can sing Pretty Polly”. Mr Raymond shouted at us and said “well sing it!” in a very snappy voice. I was extremely scared, I sang in a very high pitch voice!

My friend Benny was singing in a very soft voice. Everybody looked like they were about to laugh, but Mr Raymond was looking at them like he was about to explode, so everybody stayed quiet. We were singing as well as we could, but then we stopped to take a breather in half of the song. Then, out of the blue, Mr Raymond shouted at us and said that we were “Voiceless Idiots”. I never want to see that man in my life ever again.

Comments

  1. i like how you think how Charles felt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice way of putting the story, I liked the way you added every detail in your story.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A day in the life and home of a child in an informal settlement

Swift playground